Scrap Management is an innovative plastic recycling company specializing in the procurement and sale of scrap.
Brokers will prospect and develop relationships in the domestic recycling market across different niche markets.
- Reach out to customers from our database in order to evaluate their needs while communicating the abilities of our company to help optimize the value of plastic scrap materials.
- Position requires a self starter that knows how to work independently.
- Travel will be required after the initial start up phase to build relationships, inspect material and oversee loading when necessary.
- Some knowledge of logistics is preferred.
- The ability to manage goals and hit targets is critical as you will be responsible for hitting certain sales goals.
- Prior experience in the recycling industry is ideal.
- Brokers with a book of business will receive higher rates of commission.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and desire to succeed and are a must.
- A positive attitude and attractive personality are crucial to this position.
- Must be comfortable on the phone and in person.
- Want to work hard and be motivated by success!
- Salary Based On Experience
- Strong Commission Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Two Weeks Vacation
- Travel/Office Allowance
- Laptop & Headset Provided
- State Of The Art CRM